Description Axle/Spoke Black
HB-1P RACE HUB SET
The HB-1P hubs are designed to meet the
rigorous needs of BMX racing. The HB-1P
hub shells are cold forged from 6061-T6-alu-
minum alloy ensuring the maximum strength-
to-weight-ratio. They come equipped with a
wide Shimano-compatible cassette body for
easy chainline adjustments. And the cassette
has 120 points of engagement for fast and
precise forward drive. Available in black with
laser-etched logos and 36 spoke holes, each
hub set includes front and rear hubs with
chromoly 10-mil (3/8”) male/female axles,
16T cog, 10-mil cog spacer and lock-ring.
The complete hub set including cog, spacer
and lock-ring weighs 782 grams/27.8 ounces
ELITE 15/20 REAR HUBS
The Elite 15/20mm Profile Racing hub was created for the
new-era in frames and designed to be the best racing hub
available. With the combined stiffness of the 15/20mm and
204 points of engagement, you will have a superior gate start
and acceleration out of the turns.:
• The Elite 15/20mm hub has a true 20mm bolt-on hollow
aluminum axle and cassette free-hub body.
• The proprietary cassette body (different from the existing
Elite hub) allows you to use our standard steel, Elite, or
aluminum cogs ranging from 12t to 18t.
• Elite 15/20mm means that you can use this hub with any
frame that requires a 15mm or 20mm axle without using
• You can use this hub with any standard aluminum or carbon
frame. Replacement 20mm bolts are sold separately.
• The Elite 15/20mm hub is manufactured from a high grade,
aerospace quality billet aluminum.
• Comes with black anodized 15mm bolts with laser etched
• The Elite 15/20mm rear hub weights 12.53oz (weighed with a
16t steel cog).
• Made in the USA!
91-7120K 91-7120R 91-7120B
HUBS / CHAINS & PARTS
FAX: 24 hours a day 1-800-326-3813INDEX>> <<TOC